There are so many bloggers making great lingerie these days! If you are looking for inspiration, here are some of my favourites to check out.
- OhhhLulu sells handmade lingerie and PDF patterns – plus she’s from a small town just an hour and a half from me!
- Emerald Erin is also from Southern Ontario – she’s been sewing a bra a week since the winter, and every single one is gorgeous!
- You can also see some of Erin’s sewing on the Bra Maker’s Supply blog, and get tips and tricks from Beverly Johnson – or take one of Beverly’s two Craftsy courses about bramaking!
- Andie from Sew Pretty in Pink and Leah from Is It Really Sew Strange both took the bra-making course at Bra Maker’s Supply, and now they make fabulous bras. Particularly inspiring if you have a large bust!
OneTwo more Canadian links: Tasia from Sewaholic and Heather from Closet Case Files have blogged some great bras this year!
- On the other side of the world, Novita (Very Purple Person) has a whole range of posts on finished bras, pattern reviews and tutorials.
- Madalynne and Handmade by Carolyn make lovely delicate things…
- Anne, the Clothing Engineer, is amazingly detail-oriented, and gives great reviews of the bra-making kits she buys online.
- Cloth Habit and Orange Lingerie sell patterns and are fabulous sources of professional knowledge!
In the comments, please share your own inspiration – other bloggers, RTW, or pinterest boards!