We are celebrating our unique identities and experiences within the sewing community in this ongoing series called “Who We Are”. We all have intersecting identities of age, size, health, ethnicity, gender, orientation, language, nationality, sewing skill level and so much more!
Here are the posts so far in the series:
- Who We Are: Exploring Identity and Sewing
- Who We Are: Who I am, and why we’re talking about identity by Gillian /Crafting A Rainbow
- Who We Are: Who do I follow,? by Meris/The Fabric Alchemist
- Sewists Over 50!
- How I Found Me Again, or, a Love Letter to the Sewing Community
- Tall Sewists, Part 1
- Tall Sewists, Part 2
- The Generation Gap in Sewing
- Living with Pain or Chronic Illness
- My Crafting, Like my Feminism, Is Intersectional
- Sewing for Giants
- Queer in the Sewing Community
- The German Sewing (Blog) World
- LGBTQ+ Sewists!
- My Queer Making Story